Gagan Parashar, Owner of X-Ciel Consulting, is running a SCAM business.

He claims to be able to provide many different services but he will take your money and then run.

DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH GAGAN PARASHAR OR X-CIEL CONSULTING.

Their company address is:

X-Ciel Consulting

(X-Ciel Consulting Pvt.Ltd.)

GF/Office-5, C-4, Sector-63,

Noida-201301, (U.P.) India

+91(120)456-222-7

info@x-cieltech.com

Website: http://www.x-ciel.com/

keywords: x-ciel consulting, x-ciel technologies, gagan parashar

Basically I will never trust any of these indian companies ever again. There is zero accountability, they can just take your money and run and it just isn't worth the hassle. The work quality is also horrible, so I will only be sourcing my work to western countries from now on.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with X Ciel Research And Consulting and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about X Ciel Research And Consulting.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare X Ciel Research And Consulting to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with X Ciel Research And Consulting?

Comments

North Shields, North Tyneside, United Kingdom #1259491

Not surprised the guy is a absolute fraud